LaSalle Titans Baseball and LaSalle Athletics
Softball, which are, respectively, the travel baseball and softball programs of
Turtle Club Baseball and Softball, are accepting head coach applications for all
divisions in the 2023 season, from now until August 6, 2022.
The travel baseball divisions range from 8U Rookie Minor (2015) to 18U Midget Major (2005), and the travel softball divisions range from U11 Mite (2012 and younger) to Intermediate (open ages).
Applicants must complete and submit the online application form available via this link: 2023 Titans/Athletics/Select Head Coach Application
Applicants are asked to complete the application with as much detail as possible about themselves and their experiences.
All applications will be reviewed to determine the best fits for our teams. Interviews may be required but applicants may not all be interviewed.
Candidates should have some or all of the following qualifications:
- Good standing in the community
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Baseball/softball knowledge and experience
- Experience coaching or working with youth
- Travel experience or equivalent (not required but an asset)
- Police clearance or ability to obtain one
- NCCP certification is not required but an asset (NCCP certification opportunities will be provided)
- Ability to set up and execute practice and game plans tailored to a team’s age and skill set
- Ability to develop a cohesive atmosphere for all players/families
Any questions regarding the LaSalle Titans Baseball program and its coaching opportunities may be directed to Elliot Carr, VP, LaSalle Titans Baseball, at 586-530-3168 or [email protected].
Any questions regarding the LaSalle Athletics Softball program and its coaching opportunities may be directed to Joe Hancock, VP, LaSalle Athletics Softball, at 519-919-6083 or [email protected].